Friday, May 1, 2009

Shameful

I have a dirty secret (and I do mean dirty!). I have been very diligently avoiding any type of housework this week. We are planning on putting our house on the market next Friday and my to do list is a mile long. I don't work well under deadlines. I procrastinate until I can procrastinate no longer. It's my worst trait, I admit. So while I have been making jewelry, working out, going to coffee, reading and playing with the kiddos, my laundry pile has grown to epic proportions! I kid you not! I am showing you this picture in the hope that it may publicly shame me into getting my act together! So please, if you have a weak stomach, look away!



I think it may take me all weekend to get it all done! That must be my penance for my sloven ways! You know what Ill be doing this weekend, hope yours is much more enjoyable!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin