Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces

I just found out about this cool site I Faces while over at Brandie's blog. They do a weekly photo contest, and this weeks winner will be featured in a printed book! My photography skills are very minimal but i thought it would be fun to enter! Here is my entry, one of my favorite pics of my daughter! She is smiling at something funny her daddy said!


"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites."

1 comment:

Tiedupmemories said...

What a sweet face! Beautiful photograph! I think you have a great chance! Good luck!!
Tracy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin