Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OK... So I didn't post the same night I said I would! So sue me! As I said in my first post, I recently started a part time job in the eves. I love doing something that is just for me, and it get me out of the house with a purpose! I did not realize how tired I was going to be though! Well I guess I can't complain. I wanted my cake, and now I have to eat it!

So on to much better (and prettier!) topics! I recently did an Easter swap organized by the sweet Genevieve at Bella Enchanted.

This was my very first swap and I loved every minute of it! My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I love putting together beautiful things for someone I know will appreciate it! My partner was Rachel, the sweetest girl with a major love for chippy furniture, vintage fabrics and trims, and anything shabby chic! I thought we made a perfect match!

She was so on the ball. She sent my basket almost immediately! Since she has received my basket already, I though I'd share some pics with you!


Isn't all so fun! She even sent the kids some goodies! They were in heaven! The little doll she made for my daughter is so adorable! That was my favorite!

Well till' next post...

P.S. Please be patient with me! I am still trying to figure out this blog stuff! I know my layout is a little wonky, but I gave up after the 100th time of trying to get it right! Sorry!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin