Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hello, Hello!

Hello, everyone! Ok, so I have officially given in to peer pressure! I have entered the blog world to join my fellow crafters. Since I am not as computer savy as some of my commrades, you'll have to bear with me as I learn the ropes.

So Welcome everyone to a behind the scenes look at Sweet Addie!


I should probably introduce myself: My name is Kelly, and I am a Stay at Home mother to three. My daughter was the inspiration behind the name of my business, even before she was born! I also have two adorable little boys that keep me very busy and up to neck in dirty clothes and sticky hugs! I craft in the snippets of "spare time" I find here and there, and generally drive my husband crazy with the trail of beads, and wire I leave everywhere! He is extremely supportive, although he doesn't really "get it"! What man does?!

I recently got a part time job, a few evenings a week. It's nice to get out of babyland for awhile and participate in some grown-up activities! The place is called My Girlfriend's Kitchen
It's a fabulous place to make all
your meals for the week or the month, take them home and freeze them, and then just thaw and cook when you need them! I tell you places like this are a life saver! There will be more about MGFK to come, but for now I'd like to show you some items in my Etsy Shop:

Here are some things I have been working on lately-

This is a gorgeous pink collage I made for my Father in law's Girlfriend. I do take custom orders, so if you see something you like send me an email!




Another Collage Piece from my Buttoned Up collection.











Earrings from my Wall flower Collection.














So That's it for now! I'll probably post again tonight because I have some fabulous things to share with you all! Bye for now!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin