Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sweet Goodness Swap & Baby Shower

Hello! I am in a mad dash to get this post up! I just got home from a baby shower I put on for a Friend today. I am pooped, but it all went so well! All 3 kids are actually sleeping, so I'm trying to take advantage of this time and post a little!

We did the shower at my work, My Girlfriend's Kitchen
which is a meal assembly kitchen. Basically everyone pre-assembled meals for the mother-to-be, so that she could take them home and freeze them to use once the baby comes in just a few weeks! It is going to be my friend's 2nd baby, so we thought this would make a great gift. If you all have children you know how hard it is to get anything done, especially cooking!So here's some pics of how we set up:


The little cupcake favors are actually soaps, made by the lovely Charlene of White Lye Soap Co.
I put them in little clear bags with some yummy salt water taffy! They looked so cute all together on a platter!

OK, My kids have now woken up so forgive me while I scramble to finish this post!

I have been meaning to post all the lovely things my Fab Partner Amy of Flamingo and Flip Flops
sent to me several days back for the Sweet Goodness Springtime in Paris swap. Everything was so lovely! She made me and my daughter the sweetest flip flops, her specialty, and the most wonderful cards with pictures of Paris! The pictures on the cards were actually taken by her friend while in Paris! Isn't that fun? The little pink box held lots of yummy candies that have already been consumed by the kids (and by kids I mean me! hee, hee!). She also sent some cute little monkey ornaments that the kids were able to color on and make their own little works of art! So here's a look at all the goodies she sent! Thanks so much Amy! I had a blast Swapping with you!Till' next time folks!

1 comment:

Alisa Noble said...

ooo, everything looks great... the shower and the swap goodies. I must say I'm loving the new banner!
Alisa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin