Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Farm Chicks Antique Show, Here We Come!


It's official! The flight is booked, the hotel reserved, the rental car accounted for! I'll be heading off to Washington for the Farm Chicks Antique Show in Spokane, June 7-8th!

I'm going with my Junk Loving Buddy, my Mother-in-law! It's gonna be a blast, I can't wait! I know... Your probably thinking, "Dude, I know it's a cool show and all, but come on lady! Get a life!"
Well guess what I don't have one, and getting to go anywhere without children for 3 nights and 4 days is nearly impossible around here! So just warning you, you might here me mention the Farm Chicks show MANY times before I leave! Oh and check out their site. Many cool collecting, craft, and recipe ideas, plus a look at some Pics of last years show. Did I mention I was going to the show this year? June 7th-8th? In Washington? No kids with me? Oh, I did! Yippee for me!!

2 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

Have fun treasure hunting!
Alisa

Cami said...

I got the invite in the mail. I'll have to settle for the free cling on sticker!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin