Friday, April 25, 2008

Enchanted Swap!

I have been extremely busy lately with orders to fulfill, and two Swaps that I have been participating in! I finally got all my swap goodies done, packaged and sent out! Ahhh, I feel a weight is lifted, and now I can share with you the goodies I have received!

For the Enchanted Swap put on by Sarah over at Gypsy Mermaid Life
my partner was the talented felt artist Heather of Merry Moon Designs.
If you want to see beautiful and very life like baked goods, take a peek at her blog! You won't be disappointed! Everything she makes looks good enough to eat!

Ok so the sweet Heather sent some fabulous goodies to me! An adorable notebook she embellished just for me, with my name in sparkly letters! A bracelet that spelled out my name and has a little crown and the word "wish". A princess wand, because what princess could be with out one? A lastly, the best of all, the most beautiful necklace made of multi-colored buttons, the tiniest stars, and a soldered bubble charm that says create! Seriously it is lovely!! Thanks Heather for all my goodies! I adore them all!



Here is what everything looked like when I opened the box!

All the goodies! The one that says Princess Kelly, is actually the box that the necklace came in!
This is the from of the box that was inside the box that held the necklace! And here is the beautiful necklace!


Lastly here is the bracelet and a little bubble glass ring with a four leaf clover image!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin